PROGRAMME in progress
Embrace ESG for people, planet and prosperity.
Day 1, Monday 27 June
HITT ON THE SHIP anchoring at the quay wall
Start in the early afternoon, boarding the event ship Orca Ten Broke
in Berlin Alt Moabit 91, next to Ameron Hotel Abion Spreebogen
14.45 Welcome on board
15.00 Key note
Unprecedented times call for unprecedented actions.
- Glenn Mandziuk, CEO, Sustainable Hospitality Alliance
16.00-18.00 Impulse 1
Sustainable Finance & New Ways to ROI. Where’s the hoteliers’ access to monetary resources?
- Ross Petar, Head of EMEA Hotel Valuation Advisory, JLL London
19.00 Relax! Get-Together at Restaurant Ship PATIO (5 min. walk)
Day 2, Tuesday 28 June
HITT ON THE SHIP floating across the waterways
8.30 Boarding the event ship Orca Ten Broke
9.00 (sharp!) Departure of the floating think tank.Welcome on board!
9.30-11.30 Impulse 2
Make Sustainability the best choice! How can operators offer sustainable choices and encourage sustainable behaviour on- and offline? And how do they line up with suppliers?
This session will include three topics: Nudging Behavior, Supply Chain, Franchise
- Crispian Tarrant, CEO, BVA-BDRC
- Philip Halanen, Head of Sourcing & Sustainability EMEA, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
11.30 Lunch on board
12.30-14.30 Impulse 3
Eliminating Emissions. How to construct, convert and operate properties that pay off for the environment and stakeholders.
- Anthony Williams, Program Director Tourism & Sustainability Development, Buro Happold
- Thomas Kraubitz, Director and Head of Sustainability & Climate Europe, Consultancy Buro Happold
- Patrick Lüth, Architect, Managing Director & Partner, Snøhetta
15.00-17.00 Impulse 4
Social, the “S” in ESG. The importance of social sustainability for corporate structures. Talk labour mobility, search for talent, working conditions, fair compensations and equality.
17.15-18.00 Summary & Preview HITT 2023
18.00 Planned arrival with the ship in Moabit
Followed by a farewell dinner nearby. Relax!